Monday, March 2, 2009

This week's PCAGOE (Polymer clay artists guild of etsy) featured artist is Lynnslittlecreations. She has an Etsy shop here and a blog here. Lynnslittlecreations shop is full of cute wedding cake toppers and other cute sculpted polymer clay items.

How long have you been "playing with clay"?
I have been playing with polymer clay for about 12 years...I went to a craft fair with a friend and feel in love with some polymer claycreations...I asked what they were made of...the artist told me polymer clay.I was very interested, so I went to the craft store and bought a book and some clay. From the moment my hands started conditioning the clay I have been hooked!I never dreamed I would be so blessed to be able to be a full time polymer clay artist!

Where do you find inspiration?
I mostly make wedding cake toppers now, so most of my inspiration comes from the lovely photos my customers send me. I love the detailing in the wedding gowns and fabrics.

Where do you do your create?
I have my own studio now that I am creating full time.

What is the item that you have created that you love the most?
Every time I create a new piece I always say, Oh, this is my favorite...lol. But the two that I have created that I think really stand out are...

Thanks very much to Lynnslittlecreations! Please check out more of her work here.

2 comments:

DivaDea said...

Lynn's sculptures are amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

wow those are really amazing, thanks for sharing!