Wednesday, January 19, 2011

redbubble

Hello!

I am so excited to have an account on this great site called redbubble. It is a website that showcases art from around the world. Members post their work for the world to see and it can be bought in several forms such as greeting cards to prints to even tshirts. And best of all....redbubble prints and distributes this work for the artist.

I recently opened my own RedBubble account. I have a collection of my favorite photos that I have taken over the past years. Many can be bought as greeting cards and even prints.

Here is just a little sample of what you will find in my portfolio:





You can find these and many other of my images in my portfolio on redbubble

See you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning work and welcome to RedBubble
Martin (cofounder at Redbubble - username pilgirm)