Monday, January 24, 2011

Crisp afternoon surprise!!

It has been awfully cold here the past while. Minus 20 something Celcius has been quite common this past week. But, I am in Saskatchewan and this is very normal for winters here.

Last week, I was surprised by the dog who was outside barking very loudly. He seemed really agitated. So I went to investigate what was causing him to be so distraught. He was looking off to the west of our property and barking. I looked to where he was barking and was very surprised to see 2 moose running across the field next to us.

I ran inside and grabbed the camera to capture them so I could show the kids and hubby later on. It was cold out as I stood on our front porch in a tshirt but I think the experience and photos were worth it.

Here are a couple shots I took of these moose that cold day:


No comments: