Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Featured Etsy Artist of the week - Adornyou

Featured here in my blog this week is Adornyou another fabulous Canadian etsy shop. Check out all her amazing jewelry creations.


What is your craft?
I design and make handcrafted jewelry and accessories.

How long have you been doing your particular craft?
For about four years now, I have been playing around with beads.

Where do you find inspiration? Who inspires you to create?
Nature is my biggest inspiration! I love wood, gemstones, pearls and shells. All the textures and wonderful color combinations! My family is my inspiration and my four year old son loves everything I make and sometimes helps me title some creations! Also, other designers for clothing, jewelry, etc spark some ideas to keep me going.

Where do you craft?
I have little sections all over the house of beads and supplies, but mostly at my computer desk, so I can craft and have fun on Etsy at the same time!

What is your most favorite item that you have ever created?
I created a necklace which I think is my favorite, that took a long time with wire wrapping all the beads. It is actually pictured in a book coming out in June 2008, called 1000 Jewelry Inspirations. Here is a link to the book.


This is the Tropical Beauty necklace that is featured in 1000 Jewelry Inspirations.

Here are just a couple of great items listed in Adornyou's Etsy Shop.



Thanks very much Adornyou for letting your shop be featured here on my blog!

No comments: