Thursday, November 19, 2009

Getting ready...its craft sale season!

We are getting into the full swing of craft sale season. I am preparing for my second show of the year. Its a three day show running November 20, 21 and 22, 2009 at Floral Acres
Greenhouse in Saskatoon, SK. If you are in the area, why not stop by and say hello!

I have a few new things that I am taking with me this time around. They have not made an appearance in my Etsy, Artfire or Icraft shops....yet.

They are really cute polymer clay pendants. They feature a blingy swarovski crystal as the flower centre. I hope these are well accepted as I am quite happy how they turned out. The first is mine...all mine! I really like this one and I will be wearing it proudly this weekend. The rest are nice too...hopefully they will all find good homes this weekend!

Have a great weekend! Wish me luck!

No comments: