Monday, November 17, 2008

37 days until Christmas!

I was looking at my calendar today and realized that is is just over a month until Christmas! 37 Days to be exact!

Yikes, if you are like me, you haven't even really started shopping yet. But seeing the 37 makes me a little nervous! I think I will start shopping very soon...maybe I will start today even!

I want to try to shop online as much as possible and buy handmade too for my gift recipients. So I will be surfing Etsy, that is for sure!

If you haven't already visited, I have my own Etsy shop and I think it is filled with lots of great gift ideas!

Here are a couple examples I think would make any gift giver and recipient happy.

First is this desk calendar for 2009. It features my own photographs and is the perfect size to display on your desk. When it is all cold and snowy here, I will look at my calendar and dream of summer!


I also have these fantastic Christmas ornaments too! They are wire wrapped and each is unique! I think they look great hanging on a tree or even in a window as a suncatcher!




Etsy has lots to offer. I am sure you can find something for everyone on your list there! What have you found on etsy?

Happy shopping!


No comments: