Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter is on its way!



I have finally had time to get claying again.....yipee....its been a little while. I decided to tackle the PCGOE challenge for April which is entitled "clay covered eggs". I have never covered an egg before in my life so thought it would be fun.




The whole chicken egg thing is just too stressful for me. The blowing out of the egg, waiting for it to dry out after its been cleaned and such was just too much for me so I decided to try wooden eggs. I must say I absolutely love it! Being able to press on it as much as I want and not hear the dreaded "pop" is wonderful. My eggs also are flat on the bottom so they stand which is great for ornamental purposes I think.




So here are my completed eggs.....I am quite proud if I do say so myself!




And of course, my contribution to the PCAGOE April Challenge....................

No comments: